Just a little peak at the things I do...good, bad or boring! :)

Join me on facebook
Check out my shop




Thursday, February 2, 2012

ugh...moving

I am in the midst of moving. I am exhausted.  I am only moving about 8 blocks away, so I am moving myself and my three kiddos on my own.  I will have a mover come and get our bedroom furniture, elliptical machine and a few other heavy items, but other than that I am packing boxes, schlepping them to the other house and unpacking them, just to start over again. My back is pissed!  But, I have only 4 days until the movers come and then were are out for good.
  The bigger issue for me has been not being able sew :(  My sewing room was packed up 2 days ago and it has been rough not being able to have that therapy time that sewing often offers.  Not only that, but I am all of the sudden obsessed with browsing fabric online.  When I should be sleeping, resting for the next day of moving boxes all day, I'm actually drooling over fabric.  I'm making lists and goals.  I'm coming up with ideas for new items.  I guess it's sort of productive but I am just overwhelmed with the need to sew!  I just can't wait for this to all be done!

Dear Janome,
  Oh how I miss our time together.  We made such sweet magic. But, worry not, my love, we shall reunite soon! It is true that absence makes the heart grow fonder.  I have been dreaming of all the new things we can make together.  And, i am certain you will love your new home. Until then....
♥ Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment