Just a little peak at the things I do...good, bad or boring! :)

Join me on facebook
Check out my shop




Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Have you heard of the Toy society?

  I just learned about the Toy Society yesterday and I'm already signed up for the Christmas drop.  Such a fun idea!  The jist is that people make toys and drop them at random locations with a note explaining that the toy needs a caretaker.  Sometimes the finders write into the blog, but mostly they don't.  Either way, I love the idea of a child thinking they are the luckiest kid ever to have rescued an orphaned, handmade toy!


  Now, what do I make?  I am far from a toy maker.  I made my son a couple of dino's for his first birthday, but they leave alot to be desired.  Maybe I'll try a doll?  Oh, I am so excited!!!  I think I'm going to get my girls in on this, too. 

2 comments: